Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Character Kete | The Best Worst Thing


L.I: To infer information about a character.
Today I completed the Character kete Can Do for Reading. The book I chose to make it about was called "The Best Worst Thing". In the Google Presentation above, I had to summarise the book, and complete the template which was to type to title and take a photo of the book in the first slide. Then choose a character from the book and write what items they might carry in their kete. I chose the character Kathleen because she was one of the main characters in the book. After listing the items, we had to explain why we said those items. I haven't finish reading the entire book, but the first part is about a murderer being on the loose around their neighbour hood and Kathleen and her sisters being scared straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.