Pages

Friday 25 January 2019

Blog Comment (Mele) | Comment 412 (Final) - Summer Learning Journey

Here my journey comes to an end. I have really enjoyed doing these activities and comments throughout the holiday. After reaching 412, I decided to stop (also because it just ends on the 25th of Jan). I have chose Mele to be my last comment since she has been doing extremely well. Thank you for this amazing experience once again. Goodbye Summer Learning Journey! and good luck to all participants.

Click here to view the post - Mele's Post

4 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Victoria,
    I really like how you commented on Mele's blog post. I also like how you explained to us about how you have reached 412 comments. I also like how you add a screenshot about your comment you have commented on Mele's Blog. I also like how you add a link to Mele's post.

    Was this hard or easy?

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joshua! I am so glad you liked this post. I really enjoy posting comments because I get to view other participants amazing work. I find it quiet easy to get done since I always have feedback to share with others. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Hello Victoria,

    I am quite sure you are fimiliar with me.

    WOW I cannot believe this fantastic Summer has come to an end. You have ended your commenting on a high number, I am so proud of your success, Great Job :)

    I've checked out Mele's blog and it is great you decided to finish your commenting journey off on an amazing blog.

    Keep up the fantastic work.

    Blog you later Bye 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Araura! Thank you so much for the support. I am glad to have a special blogger like you commenting on my work. It's unfortunate that the journey has come to an end but I enjoyed it while it lasted. I appreciate the amazing positivity coming my way from you. I'd like t thank you a bunch, I'm sure you've done fantastic too. Thanks for the feedback!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.