Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Provocation: Should masks be compulsory on NZ public transport?


L.I: To identify and consider the two perspectives of this provocation to help me form an opinion.

A provocation is an action or speech that triggers strong feelings about a topic. Today in groups for reading, Name, Name, Name and I thought about both sides of the provocation, ‘Should masks be compulsory on NZ public transport?’. We used our smart searching skill and information to help us form an opinion that we could justify with evidence and provide strong evidence for each opinion. On November 19th, masks are going to be required to use on public transport (buses, trains) My opinion is undecided, but my stance on this is that I agree with the objective of the masks in the way that it is to provide safety and assure that the diseases cannot be transmitted, but also that we should consider the certain requirements for this new rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.