Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

The house (FW)

It all started off when me and my friends Sakina,Charmaine and Marie were playing soccer.But then all of a sudden I tried to act so cool and kick the ball so hard and try and get into the goal but the ball went over the goal and into the dark woods.We never went there but it was my brothers ball and I rather get the ball and don’t get in trouble then don’t get the ball and get in trouble.While we were going to get the ball we heard strange noises coming from ahead.The trees looked like they had faces.We stopped until we got to a house not just an ordinary house.It looked old it was quiet broken down.It looked like it was a abandoned house.”This is where the strang noises came from”Sakina said.We could hear heavy breathing inside.We opened the door and dust flew out.We walked in and the door slamed behind us.A voice said”Your ours”.I pulled the door knob but it was locked We screamed for help.But the voice said”The door is sound proof”.I looked at Marie her eyes turned all black.I looked at Charmaine the same thing happened to her but hers were all Red.I looked at Sakina and said”Not you”.I was expecting  her eyes to turn a colour but it didn’t it looked like she was afriad too.She tried to break the wood on the windows but it didn’t  work I tried to open the door but the door knob had broken off.My brothers ball rolled out of the dark part of the house.Sakina grabbed it.We both said”Let’s get out of this place”.Sakina looked at the door and said”Oh yeah the door knob isn’t here!”looking at me.”I got a plan”I said.”What is it?”said Sakina.”We both kick the door 5 times in a row as hard as we can”.”What if it doesn’t work?”Sakina said.”There is no if!do you wanna get out?”I said.”Fine”Sakina said.”On 3”.”1,2,3 go!”.The door had broken and we stumbled out the house and ran home and never came back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.