Pages

Monday 13 June 2016

The Owls point of view (FW)


I sometimes hear the sound of crunching leaves and hide by getting on a higher branch.I sometimes get scared when the cold wind uses force and hits my soft feathers.I like being in the forest because I get a beautiful view of the night sky.Once the leaves fall off the tree I have to start looking for a new forest.”I will never forget what happened to my baby brother”.There were hunters searching for any kind of animals so they could start a pet shop or zoo.We saw them coming our way so we tried to quickly go on a higher branch but I guess we forgot our baby brother had something wrong with him cause we were to focused from not getting caught by the hunters but then our baby brother fell off the tree and was taken away from us.At night I see shadows but I know its just because i'm tired.But other then that I love my life as an Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.