Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

Kaitiaki of the stream main ideas

                        Main ideas

Pg 1 -  I think that the main ideas on the page is telling us about the Mangapouri stream being polluted and a man named Pataka Moore talking to people about the importance of the stream and how it could be made healthy again.


Pg 2 - I think that the main ideas on the page is telling us why the Mangapouri stream is special to the hapu and community of Otaki and all things that lived in the stream.


Pg 3 - I think the main ideas on the page is telling you why the stream is important and how the Maori people used to use  the stream as their fridge.


Pg 4 - I think the main ideas on the page is telling you about how the adult tunas swim for a long period of time to the warmer waters of the South Pacific to lay their eggs and then sadly die.


Pg 5 - I think the main idea on the page is telling you about how the Mangapouri stream and other waterways near the Kapiti area were full of tuna.

Pg 6 - I think the main idea on the page is telling you what happened to the stream from the storm water pollution.


Pg 7 - I think the main idea on the page is telling you ways that we can help make the stream healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.