Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey | Activity 2 (Day 5) | W2

For activity 2 of day 5 of week 2 from the Summer learning journey, I had to compare the 1940's style and clothing to the style and clothing we wear now. Then we had to make a blog post and write which one of the two styles you would prefer and why.

In my opinion I would prefer the style we have right now because in the 1940's women wore dresses, hats, and gloves but I don't really wear dresses a lot, I prefer to wear a top and bottoms anyway. Although I do like the style I just don't prefer it over our modern style and I think that it suited people more then, then it would suit us now.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Victoria,
    I am totally with you on this one as I think that the clothes we wear nowadays are much more comfortable an sensible. Although I really appreciate the feminine style I would always stick with comfort and practicability first when it comes to clothes.
    For the future consider to add couple pictures showing the different styles, past and present, that you are comparing. By adding images to your post you are creating a visual support to your written and making it all more interesting.
    Furthermore, the activity is also asking you to answer the following question:
    "What do you think people will be wearing 65 years from now?"
    In order for you to gain full points for this activity I will need you to answer this question, could you kindly do that and let me know? Feel free to add pictures as well. :0)
    Dig in and keep blogging!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.