Pages

Wednesday 4 October 2017

New Zealand vs Australia's Harbour Bridge Venn Diagram Bonus Activity


This was the last activity of day 5 which meant the last activity for the whole entire Holiday Blogging Challenge, I have had such a fun time doing this and being able to see what other people who have participated in this have done because I love seeing there creativity and getting ideas off of it sometimes. As you may have guessed the pattern it is a bonus activity. For this activity I had to create a Venn Diagram to show the differences and the same things between New Zealand Harbour Bridge and the Australia Harbour Bridge. I have done this on a google draw and used my researching skills to do this task. This was really fun. I do think our School Leaders did such a great job coming up with all these activities and topics.

7 comments:

  1. Greetings Victoria, I agree with you. I really enjoyed doing it. I really love the way you've created you own 2 Venn diagram. Your blurb tells me your really loved it.
    Fantastic Work Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Victoria
    Nice work on finishing your Venn Diagram. You have done a great job. You have some really good differences off both bridges. I really like your DLO. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria!
    You have finished this task really fast great job. I like how you wrote 3 sentence in each circle. I really liked your blurb because it was big. I suggest that you make the titles of the Harbour bridges a bit bigger for the reader to see it more better but other than that Great job! - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Victoria!
    Great job on completing this! I like how you said when the bridges were constructed. I have some questions though: Was it easy to find this information? And also, do you feel as if you've learnt a lot during the five day activities?
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings Victoria,
    Congratulations on completing all of the challenges for the holiday blogging challenge! Did you enjoy taking part in it this holidays? Besides that, I really like the Ven Diagram that you created. It seems as if you spent a lot of time researching about both bridges, and found a lot of good information. Did you learn anything from this activity? And how many things did you learn from the entire holiday blogging challenge? I hope to see more posts like this in the future.
    keep Up The Awesome Work!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Victoria
    Great job on finishing every single activity of the PBS Blogging Journey. You did a amazing job. I like how you said 'An obvious one is that they are both bridges'. Well done!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.