Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

If I were Prime Minister..

1. 'Multicultural education resources/opportunities to create a culturally diverse setting in our learning, and will allow us to expand our bases with social structure and cultural concepts to be more connected, comfortable, and in touch with our environment.'

L.I: To think deeply about a change I would make.
On the topic of politics and the election coming up, this activity made us think out of the box. We were to say one thing we would change if we were prime minister, to better New Zealand and why. Something that I was able to come up with seeing as this is a very difficult question, is an adjustment that would improve New Zealand education. I'm very passionate about school, and since this would be an appropriate topic, I've used it in my activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.