Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Who will get my vote?



L.I: To decide which political party will get your vote by making an informed choice.
Coming up in October, we have New Zealand's general election and for this week our inquiry activity was to make an informed choice on which party/candidate we are voting for with our reasoning as to said party/candidate. To make a decision we did our own research and got help to think about the policies of each party that also resembles our values by looking at each parties policies and beliefs. Being stuck between two political parties, I've chosen to vote and create my DLO on the Green party. Though, the two main/major parties are Labour and National. The gripping factors that have helped me make this decision, are those resembling policies that support and back my outlooks to only better our country. In my DLO, I've written two important topics to me, and chose examples of those policies that Green party underlines with to showcase how their views resemble mine. Also three Green party achievements that are simple yet compelling and explain what they're party is all about. And I then speak about why I support their party in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.