Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2020

SLJ Week 1 Activity 2

 

L.I: To create your own comic strip of an imaginary conversation.
This comic strip shows a conversation I created between these two people after one of the men had sneezed and had his teeth fall out during a fishing trip.Because it was a short silent movie, I had to infer what was being said by the expressions and what was going on. I found this activity fun and I enjoyed using my imagination to make them have their own conversation. I think most other people might have the similar idea of what is being said. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Victoria,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    What a funny blog! I really like how you’ve matched the men’s facial expressions to the captions! Ka pai!

    Do you reckon the reason the waters have no fish are because they’re so loud and the teeth falling in have scared them all away?

    Because you’ve written such a great comic strip, I was wondering, if you could write a comic on absolutely anything, what would you write about? I think I’d write about space adventures and rocket ships, not fishy teeth, though it is pretty funny.

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.