Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

QAR - SpaceNuts


L.I to inference information using QAR strategy
I learnt to understand the 4  types of questioning -I learnt to understand and identify the 4  types of questioning - A Right there Question means the answer is in the text and is easy to find.  Think & Search is, it’s in the text but you have to search for it. Author and you means that it is not in the text but you can use your knowledge that you know from the book to make an answer. On my own means that the answer it’s not in the book, because it is like a personal question, you have to think about it on your own.
 I Learnt this by by reading the book - Space Nuts - and practised filling in some QAR questions based on the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.