Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Quiz | Man and Sea

L.I: To create a quiz of the text you read.
This week for reading we had to create a quiz of the text that we read last week, which for my group was Man and Sea. I created this quiz with Fau. The quiz could be made on a google form or other but we decided to choose kahoot. The two partners had to write 10 questions each so that we were putting in an equal amount of work. The questions had to be author and me or on my own. We also learnt synthesizing. Before creating the quiz we could make three D.L.O's that could help which was visualization which we could create a google draw and draw a scene from the story, make a key words and reminder list, and also the inference t-chart.

Here is the link to my quiz - Kahoot Quiz | Man and Sea
(the code is 4614413)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.