Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

What is Media? | Smart Media

This week for cybersmart we have been learning about smart media, and what media is. Media is using social apps, websites, devices, or any other to connnect with others or discorver more information about a specific category or a topic you want to learn about. Media can be technology like phones, computers, ipads and other gadgets or devices. It is everywhere and used all the time. Media can even be billboards, notices, posters, newspapers, almost anything that contains info or such is a media. Media is everywhere, it can be public, social, online and more too. Some media that I consume everyday could be like google docs, sheets, slides, and draws for when I might be doing work or putting a link on the must do task list. I also go on blogger which is where I post my work i've completed. I go on youtube aswell to watch videos or listen to music, I also play a few video games on my phone or chromebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.