Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

Zero Invasive Predators | Activity 1 (Day 3) - Summer Learning Journey | WEEK 4

I liked the Project video of Zero Invasive predators the most because I could understand it better and could see what they were trying to do. ZIP are trying to rescue Native animals and other animals that are decreasing. They are trying to find technology to help save as much animals from predators.


This was Activity 1 for Day 3 of Week 4 for the Summer Learning Journey. For this Activity I had to watch three Predator Free videos and choose which of those videos was the best to me and why. Video 1 was Cacophony Project, Video 2 was Taranaki Mounga Project, and Video 3 was Zero Invasive Predators (ZIP). I decided to go with project video ZIP.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Victoria,

    What an amazing blog post from you. Everything that you do is always outstanding. I love the way that you've chosen a different video with a lot of back up reasons. I chose the first video, because he invented a lot of great things for predator free. Did you enjoy this activity?

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Victoria,

    Nice to meet you. Well done on your summer learning journey posts! I am from the Kaikohekohe Cluster (Northland) and have hopped on over to the help the awesome Manaiakalani team, as you guys are blogging up a storm! I am looking forward to hearing all the beautiful, knowledgeable and diverse ideas that you have to offer and I am also looking forward to learning from you.

    I enjoyed this project as well, especially since it’s close to home. I didn’t know that the number of our native species are rapidly declining, with 70,000 birds, chicks (baby birds) and eggs being eaten every single night. You are right, ZIP are trying to find technology to help these animals. Do you know of any other ways you could help these animals?

    Looking forward to reading more of your blog posts.
    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.