Pages

Monday 31 December 2018

Cycling Race Support Crew | Activity 2 (Day 1) - Summer Learning Journey | WEEK 2

SUPPORT CREW:
1) Tiava because she is a good biker and hard worker.
2) Joshua because he can move fast and is really strong.
3) Kahlista because she is smart and ordered.

For the second activity for the day 1 of week 2 Summer Learning Journey, I had to choose three people as a support crew and why if I were in the Lake Taupo Cycle Race. The people listed were all my siblings because they fit what I needed. My sister Tiava has her own bike and is used to biking for a period of time, and she is very determined when it comes to things. My brother Joshua because he is very fast when moving his legs and he is really muscular as well. Lastly, my other sister Kahlista because she is the eldest and knows more about things and can organise everything. Plus they are all people close to me and I can be comfortable with, and all extremely funny/happy people. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Victoria, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey programme. It's fantastic to see that you have been completing so many activities and also to such a high standard. Well done!

    I've enjoyed reading about the three people you would take to support you during a cycle race in Taupo. I like that you've provided reasons for their inclusion as well.

    It sounds like Tiava and your brother Joshua, would be an excellent choice because she rides a lot herself and he is very fit. Perhaps you could train with them leading up to the day. Your older sister Kahlista would be able to give you advice and help you prepare mentally for the challenge.

    What other kind of race would you like to compete in? Running? Car racing? Sailing?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,

    Thanks for sharing your blog post about your cycling race support crew. Your support crew is sure amazing, because Tiava is very good at riding and on the other side Joshua is very active. It is also good to know that Kahlista can organize everything before the huge race starts. Have you ever had a race?

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. Your support crew sounds great. It seems like you chose a very sporty and helpful group. I think you guys will be able to complete the Lake Taupo Cycle Race easily. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria,

    What a really good choice. I really like how you picked your Siblings as your support crew. I choose my Mum, Dad, and my twin brother. I also like how you wrote why you picked your older siblings.

    Have you ever been to an event similar to this?

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.