Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Gymnastic


This week Thursday we had gymnastics Kiwi Sport with Steven. We warmed up by doing our basic stretches, and playing an energiser called stuck in the mud.  Some equipment has changed, but the rotation circuits stayed the same. In the first one my group started with, there was the beam, line matt, wedge, and smaller beam for forward rolls on a flatter surface. I enjoyed trying to keep my balance on the beam, and trying to make my cartwheels straight on the blue line. The next one we moved to had the bigger wedge, the long cartwheel matt, the springboard, and the trampoline. I liked jumping on the springboard and landing on the matt, and trying to hold a cartwheel for long. The last one we went to had the bars, handstand matt/hand bars, octagonal tumbler, and the other hand bars. I found the trampoline forward dive challenging since it was nervous for me first doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.