Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

Tech (Wood Work) - Continuing our Designs

This term the year 7's are continue their woodwork designs with Mr. Grundy. We have 3 weeks left to finish up our designs from last term, and take them home. I am still working on creating my bird house, and today I have started the front side of my Bird House. I still have my sides/walls to do, and the lift-able roof on the top. After completing the front of my Bird House, I will need to go to Mr. Grundy to get the hole for the entrance cut out. We also started writing what we know about How to create a design out of wood on a piece of paper. This will help to write the report cards. I really enjoy my designs, as it is an original idea and I would love to take it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.