Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Different Types of Angles | Acute, Obtuse, Right, Reflex, Straight


L.I: To construct right, acute and obtuse angles.
L.I: To begin to appreciate the degree.
L.I: To To know the degree, unit of measurement.
L.I: To know that the angle at a point is 360 degrees.
This week for math we learnt about different types of angles, Acute, Obtuse, Right, Straight, and Reflex. Then to show our learning and understanding about the angles, we had to find objects in the class that have an angle. First the math groups learnt about degrees and angles, and two angle learning games. Then we had to create a google presentation and take photos of objects we found that represent the angles. I decided to put in a short text beside each photo, what I used and how much the angle is. We also learnt the differences in acute and obtuse. Acute means small and Obtuse means bigger. I used a book, scissors, a whiteboard, ruler, and popsicles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.