Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

Dance Mat Typing | Key Boarding - Daily 6


L.I: To learn touch typing.
This week for a Daily 6 keyboarding I completed stage 2 (e i) of Dance Mat Typing. In this stage, we learnt how we can type E and I when our fingers our placed on home row. For our left, our middle finger is D and also E, and on our right, our middle finger is K and I. This stage was a bit more easy because I was more familiar with the finger placing and I could move my fingers more faster. I would mess up sometimes and forget that I have to lift my finger up to touch the E or I but I am learning slowly. The shells on the bottom bar show us how far through we are the level. We had to watch the examples of where our hands go and follow the moves to type the words/letters on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.