Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Smart Media | Word Cloud (How does my blog potray myself?)

L.I: To think about how our blog potrays you.
This week for cyber-smart we had to create a list of words on wordcloud we think our blog might potray us. First we went back and edited the wordclouds from last week and added or changed the words up. Then we had to make a new wordcloud for this week sharing ideas of a list of words we think people might think of us when they see our blog. We planned out a whole bunch of words first thinking about how the school blog portrays us and gave ideas for that. The LS1 bloggers are Chris, Farzana, and Sakina. After making the wordcloud we had to put it on our Smart Media slide. I used up to 35 words and used the shape of a message because I thought it suit the theme of what we were learning about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.