Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Kiwi Sport | Boxing

This week Thursday we had another session of boxing on kiwi sport with Pax in the hall. Today we were learning about defending in boxing. First we got into pairs, my pair was Florence. We had to warm up by playing a cone game where the partners had to try and grab the cone first. One of the partners had to put gloves on which was Florence, and the other had to get a noodle which was me. Then we learnt to keep our guard up. I had to swing the noodle down on Florence's head as she has to put her boxing gloves over her head so she can block it. Then we practised doing slide, where we move back in our rock position. I swung the noodle down and Florence moved back to not get hit. We finally learnt about the U roll because we didn't have enough time to learn the Spin. I had to hold the noodle on the right side of Florence's head and she had to go under the noodle and on the other side. After learning these for defence, we swapped over roles so I could practise the defensive moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.