Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Inferring (Thoughts and Emotions) | For the Birds


L.I: To infer thoughts and emotions.
This week for reading we watched a short film from Pixar called For the Birds and inferred emotions and thoughts that we spotted in situations of the clip. This was an interesting and funny video to watch for the whole class. The whole class first did a few examples on a D.L.O, before we then had to go away in our reading groups and make one inference to start ourselves off. The inference my group and I made was "Confusion" because the looks on the birds faces. The layout of our slides on the presentation had to be the time stamp included, the emotion, a photo of the time, and your inference with proof. In total on my own, I made 5 inferences.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.