Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

SSR Selfie - The Best Worst Thing | Daily 6

L.I: To summarise and retell some text.
This week I completed a SSR Selfie slide about my book "The Best Worst Thing" as a Daily 6. This book was about Kathleen Lanes life and the unfortunate situations she has been through, like having a murderer on the loose in her area. She deals with her problems and attempts to over come them. Kathleen has to be brave and push through. I chose this book because it includes interesting events for me to read and I'm intrigued from each chapter to find out what will happen next.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard a lot about this coconut oil and was thinking of buying it the other day. Thanks for the wonderful post. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.