Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

Basic Fact Boxes

L.I: To answer basic fact questions about simple subtraction, addition, multiplication, and division.
This week under Maths Daily 6, I completed some of the Basic Fact Boxes. I answered 4 sections of boxes under Addition and Subtraction. For this you have to solve the problem by reading the number in the top row, and then the adding or subtraction the number in the bottom row. You can choose how much questions there can be for the Facts. Either up to 5, 10, 20, or 100. There are 100 questions in total for me and so far I have answered 40 questions out of those 100. If you answered the question incorrect, the box would turn red and let you try again. If it was correct, it would turn green and you could move down the numbers. I am going to work my way until completing 100 to move onto my Timetables and Division.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.