Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Transportation to Milford Sound | Activity 1 (Day 4) - Summer Learning Journey | WEEK 2

This was the first activity for the Fourth day of week Two in the Summer Learning Journey. I had to imagine I had the opportunity and was going to visit Milford Sound. I had to choose which option of transportation I would prefer to get there from either boat, walking, or a helicopter. I would pick a boat. I wouldn't choose a helicopter because, I have a fear a heights and would feel comfortable in a small space. I wouldn't choose walking because, after a while my feet will eventually hurt and I won't be able to bare walking any longer. I would choose a boat, because I can relate and move around a lot in the big boat and I am not a bad swimmer.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria

    I love the idea of visiting the Milford Sounds by boat as well. It would be amazing slowly moving through them and taking in all the sights. I think I would also walk. Taking in the sights by foot would be fun. Do you think you would like to try kayaking or paddle boarding around there to look at the sights?

    Bye for now,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,

    Thanks for sharing your blog post about your transportation to Milford Sound. I love the image that you've used, but remember to attribute it next time. Just like Izzy said it would be a great idea to be cruising slowly and taking videos/photos. I agree with you, because I chose to take a cruise too. Do any of your siblings agree with you?

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.