Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Auckland War Museum | Home Blogging Challenges



Today I completed another one of the home blogging challenges, this time independently. This one was about the Auckland War Museum, with 2 activities as usual and a bonus. I really enjoyed researching, and learning more about what happened in the battle of Gallipoli and also WW1. I enjoyed activity 1 the most, because I got to use my drawing skills and imagination to create a picture of what I thought living in a trench might’ve been like. Activity 2 was talking about one of the weapons used in the battle of Gallipoli and one interesting thing/fact we found out, and the bonus was talking about what the soldiers ate during the Battle of Gallipoli as well.. So far I am really enjoying “getting to know Aotearoa” and these challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.