Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Kiwi Can

This week Friday at Kiwi Can we talked about Role Models and some examples of who these people might be. I think a Role model is someone who we can look up to and support them and their values. Some of my role models are my family because they set realistic goals, examples, and standards for me. Our energizer was called "Hammer it", and it was a fun game we played in pairs. We continued playing until there was only one person left who would be the winner, this person was Giovanni. Our activity was all about teamwork and collaboration, it was called "picture it". My group, Fau, Matthew, Karlos, Liletina, Tanisha, and I earned one point. We had to create a picture using our bodies and including everyone in it. We ended off the session with a game of GKQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.