Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Harbour Bridge | Home Blogging Challenges


Today I completed another one of the home blogging challenges about the Auckland Harbour Bridge. In the first activity I provided several fun and interesting facts about the Auckland Harbour Bridge like what type of bridge it is and when it was made. In the 2nd one I thought about the cost and requirements for me and a friend to go bungee jumping of the Auckland Harbour Bridge. I found out it would be 260$ which may be seen as quite a reasonable price. And for the bonus activity I had to compare the Auckland Harbour Bridge to the Sydney Harbour Bridge. This was really interesting, as I took a look at both their similarities and differences. I was able to list a couple things in each section of the Venn Diagram.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria

    You have set out your facts in this DLO clearly which makes this clear and easy to read, well done. I didn't know that you were able to do a self guided walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Is that something you would like to do?

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Victoria! I am from The University of Auckland and your Home Blogging Challenge about the Auckland and Sydney bridges caught my attention. As I'm not a fan of heights, particularly as I imagine bridges like these would move underfoot, I think I would be happier in a car! Boring, I know! Anyone that would bungee jump definitely has my respect! On the cost, could you check this would be $270 (also with the dollar sign before the figure)? Thanks again for sharing your learning with us, especially during this time of lock down at home. Ngā mihi maioha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ki Ora Victoria

    I really like the layout and the colors you have chosen for your presentation.What are your thoughts if you and a friend would go on this ride.
    Fabulous Work

    ~Afatia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.