Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Extra research: Haiku


This week for our distance online learning, we are exploring poetry. Specifically a form of poetry called Haiku, that originates from Japan. And to understand more about our learning topic, we have been completing some challenges. For this one I worked with Sakina, Haylee, Florence and Taheesha to come up with an interesting DLO full of extra research. Our presentation includes a map of Japan and some basic information, the structure of a haiku, what a syllable is + examples, the history of Haiku, and some interesting facts.

1 comment:

  1. Malo lele Victoria. I thought your research on Haiku's was very thorough. One thing that I know about Japan is that it is part of the ring of fire. Do you know what that is?
    I enjoyed learning all about the history of the Haiku's. I didn't know that they were first seen as early as the 16th century. I was surprised by that.
    Keep up the good work with your distance learning.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.