Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

Blog Commenting

Today I commented on Alayahs blog. I commented on her Maths Planning. In my opinion I think she did a great job. I thought she chose a lot of really good and cool designs she would pick one from to use for her artwork but some seemed like it would be a bit difficult to draw or trace over. Mr Wong's math group which is my maths group has already done the Maths artwork so I knew about the blog post and I found doing the activity really fun. and I have also made a blog post about you might have seen. I just wanted to know it turned out looking and if she found it fun like I did.
Here you can find Alayah's blog post and my comment below -  Maths Artwork Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.