Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Fractions: Add & Subtract


L.I: How to add and subtract fractions that have different or same denominators.
This week for maths we have been learning how to add fractions with different denominators and how to subtract fractions with different denominators. We had to make a copy of a google doc which had a list of addition and subtraction fraction questions and we had to put what the answer is in fractions and what the answer is in mixed numeral if it had one. To help me with the a few of the questions I used a white board and figured it out on there or I used pencil and paper. I learnt to subtract fractions also fractions with different denominator and add fractions that have different denominator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.