Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Well Being Reading Frame


L.I: To use a range of comprehension strategies to go deeper into a text.
This week for reading we had to choose a text that we have not read from - Leadership article, Well being article or the Resilience article but this time we had to work individually and not in partners but first discuses who would be doing which article. Since my buddy Nyjah and I have already done the resilience article together I chose to do the Well being article and she chose to do the Leadership article. Like the last time I did this activity I had to read the text and make a copy of the reading frame. It had the same questions as before. I read an article then write about it with activities and questions that are based off of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.