Pages

Monday 2 October 2017

Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium Opening Times & Ticket Prices Bonus Activity


The last activity for day 3 is a bonus. For this activity I had to make a DLO about Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium and write the opening times and all the ticket prices. We got extra bonus points it we added images and attributed them so I did. I created a google slide and since there was a lot of ticket prices I made 2 slides for it. For the start of the DLO I tried to make it go with the topic so I created some little cartoon fishes and making the background a light blue.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Jack,
    I really like your DLO. It looks creative. I like the screenshots you have taken. It looks amazing. I like how you have attributed your photos. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victoria
    I really like your slide one it creative because you put the fish. Keep up your awesome blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria,
    I did this activity too. I like the way you were really creative with the first slide. I also like the way you attributed the images.
    Fantastic Work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria,
    Congratulations on completing all the activities for day 3 of the holiday blogging challenge! You've done so well so far. I really like the DLO that you created, and the fish that you created on the first slide is what I like the most. I see that you've attributed every image that you used, and have followed the requirements and guidelines to this activity. Did you enjoy doing these activities for day 3? I know I did, because I learnt a lot from it.
    Keep Up The Awesome Blogging!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Victoria!
    Great job on completing this! I like how you made a slideshow containing images. I have a question though; Was it easy to find this information?
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Victoria
    Great job on completing all of the day three activities. Your DLO looks awesome, I like how you used the images from the actual website. Keep up the amazing work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Victoria
    I really like your blog post about Kelly tartans. I love the detail you put into the slide presentation. Please do more of this.
    Keep up the great work! - Florence.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.