Pages

Saturday 5 January 2019

Acrostic Poem | Activity 1 (Day 4) - Summer Learning Journey | WEEK 3

L - Lighting the Skies with the colours of the Northern Light.

I - Innocent Smiles,

G - Glowing Stars in the night,

H - Hearts of love.

T - This Day will last forever when,

S - Skies are bright, with the Northern Light.


This was Activity 1 for Day 4 of Week 3 for the Summer Learning Journey. To complete this Activity I had to create an acrostic poem about the Northern lights using the word "LIGHTS". This means I had to find a word or sentence for each letter but beginning with that same letter.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria

    WOW, this is beautiful. A really wonderful bit of writing. I like how it flows and you have managed to naturally find words that fit into the word lights.

    I am just catching up on your blog now and look forward to reading more posts.

    Have a nice day,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,

    What an amazing post from you. Your adjectives that you've used is great. I love the way that you said I - Innocent Smiles and S - Skies are bright, with the Northern Light. All of these words fit with the word lights. Did you enjoy this task?

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.