Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

The Divider


L.I: To split division problems into parts using known multiplication and division facts.
This week for maths we had to go on a maths site similar to the site we used last week called "The Multiplier" but this site is called "The Divider". We had to create a DLO about the divider, I decided to use a google draw because it was the best choice for me. The divider is a maths site that helps you solve division equations by breaking and splitting the number. I explain more about the site in my DLO. We also had to answer 4 questions, I show the questions and answers in my DLO as well. Here are the questions and my answer.

What numbers did you use -
The numbers used in my equation were 108 divided by 9.

How did you use the divider to solve the problem -
I used the divider to solve the problem by splitting 108 into 2 parts.

Why did I use these numbers -
I used 108 divided by 9 because they are both big numbers so I thought it would be more challenging.

How did I record my thinking -
I recorded my thinking by using photos and showing it on the google draw.

1 comment:

  1. hello Victoria
    i have also lernt my division to. Did you lernt your division before you did them? nice work and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.