Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey- Choice of book

Image result for roald dahl matilda

For this activity there were 3 book options, Catching Fire(the hunger games #2), Roald Dahl Matilda and Diary of a wimpy kid- the ugly truth. Out of all of the three books I have chosen Roald Dahl Matilda because I find Roald Dahl books entertaining, interesting and usually funny. I’m not a  big fan of hunger games neither diary of a wimpy kid. I haven’t read much of both of the books to be honest.

2 comments:

  1. Great book choice! I enjoy Roald Dahl books very much and I agree that they're entertaining and funny! Matilda is such a character, isn't she?
    I would recommend this book as well!

    I'll mention to you, though, that when you're mentioning the title of a book it is usually capitalized because it's an official name.

    Otherwise, your answer is thorough and helpful! Well done!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome book choice Victoria! I love Roald Dahls' books, and I used to read them all the time when I was younger. Matilda was always one of my favourites and I've lost count how many times I read it.

    Did you know that they made Matilda into a movie? It was on Netflix the other day and I watched it for the first time in years, and it was still just as good! My favourite part was when Bruce Bogtrotter had to eat all that cake.

    Thanks for giving us such a good book recommendation, I'm sure this will be a great book to read on your flight to Canada :-)

    Dan.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.