Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

5 Things My Sister Likes Doing Outdoors - Winter Learning Journey | Activity 6 | BONUS

       5 Things My Sister Likes To Do
              Outdoors


  1. Swimming
  2. Climbing Trees
  3. Playing Basketball
  4. Exercising
  5. Riding My Bike


For this winter learning journey activity I had to interview one of my family members and ask them 5 things they like doing outdoors. I decided to chose my older sister Tiava. The 5 things listed above is what she liked doing outdoors.This was a bonus activity.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,
    I like you chose do Tiava to interveiw. I think this really great. Well Done!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria. Your sister Tiava does a lot of interesting things outside. I also like riding bikes and playing basketball. Keep up the fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria
    I also like to ride my bike outside and I love to go swimming. Keep up the amazing work Victoria.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria
    Your sister likes doing many things outside. What things do you like to do outside?
    Great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Victoria,

    Like Alex, I am also really curious to know more about you. What do you like to do outside? Are you also interested in swimming, climbing trees, playing basketball, exercising and riding your bike?

    I am a huge basketball fan and often shoot hoops in my driveway. I recently taught Aronui (my son) how to play and the two of us often head outside and play games before dinner. Do you and your sister often play together outside as well?

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.