Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Most Enjoyed Visiting... - Winter Learning Journey | Activity 7 |


Image result for Rangitoto Island

I enjoyed visiting rangitoto island the most because of so many different things. First because when the sun settled and it created a sunset it was the most amazing view. There were so many different things and places to explore there and the beautiful nature was everywhere! Although it took a lot of walking it all payed off because of the memorable moments and pictures The ocean was so beautiful and clear and the sand was smooth and relaxing. The animals and create were satisfying to watch.

For this Winter Learning Journey activity I had to pick 1 place I enjoyed going to the most out of Rangitoto Island, Karekare Beach, and Tane Mahuta. I watched videos about all of these places and read about them too and I chose...Rangitoto Island. I explain why in the blog post. I added a picture o Rangitoto Island and tried explaining why as if I was actually at Rangitoto

6 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria!

    I love that all of your posts are greatly detailed which shows that you have put a lot of effort into your writing.

    It's wonderful to see that you have attached a lovely image of Rangitoto Island to illustrate your writing. I have never been to Rangitoto Island but by the way you describe what you experienced, it sounds like a beautiful place to visit. What would you recommend I do there if I get to go?

    It looks like you have spend a lot of time completing these activities Victoria, so I hope you've been enjoying learning more about New Zealand. Well done for taking time to comment on your peers blogs too. It's great to see you contributing to their learning.

    I look forward to reading more of you blog over the holidays!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,
    I like what you enjoyed about this winter learning journey. Well Done
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria. I like how have added a photo of Rangitoto. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Victoria
    The picture you added of Rangitoto looks amazing - it really shows off it's beauty. Keep up the amazing work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Victoria
    I like how you added the photo of Rangitoto. I also like how you explained why you chose Rangitoto.
    Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.