Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Five Questions I Would Ask Laura Dekker - Winter Learning Journey | Activity 3 |

                    Five Questions I Would Ask
                               Laura Dekker

  1. Did anything inspire you to sail solo? If so, who/what did?  
  2. How did your parents and sibling feel when you announced to them, you were going to sail alone?
  3. Is there anything you would say or suggest to anyone who would like to sail alone under or at the age of 16?
  4. What is your favourite snack?
  5. What is your favourite book or book series?Image result for Laura Dekker

5 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,
    I like that you made to ask Laura. I think these questions are great. The questions that I like the most 'Did anything inspire you to sail solo? If so, who/what did?' Well Done
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria. The questions you have asked are great. I like how you have added an image of Laura Dekker to go with your blogpost. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria
    The questions you would ask Laura Dekker are awesome. Adding a picture of her is a good idea. Keep up the great work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice questions! I like how you asked about things like what her favourite food is. Do you think that you'll do the same as Laura one day?
    Great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Victoria,

    These are great questions! I am particularly interested in knowing more about what inspired Laura to sail around the world by herself. I am also really interested in hearing what she would suggest to others in the same position. I wonder what kind of advice she would give them...

    Thanks for being such an active participant in the Winter Learning Journey programme. Nicky and I both really enjoyed reading your posts! We hope that you'll blog again with us in the summer.

    See you next week when I come into Panmure Bridge school to hand out the certificates and prizes for the Winter Learning Journey programme :)

    See you then!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.