Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Alone in the forest - Winter Learning Journey | Activity 17 |

My heart was pounding, I started to feel dizzy for some reason. Just knowing that I was alone in this dark forest scared me, who knows what could happen. I couldn’t bare to take not even one step away from my spot, I didn’t want to get lost although I was already. Soon i felt a strange feeling in my throat as if i was going to throw up any second. In hope of finding where my group and curious kiwi was at, I slowly walk towards the trees to see what is beyond. I took  big gulp a breathed in, then breathed out “calm down, you’re going to be fine” I thought to myself. In relief my eyes pop as I see a small light shining in between 2 trees. It was just my luck! I sprinted towards the light as it shined bigger and bigger while smiling. I could see a shadow of a group of people and at this point it didn’t matter if it was my group or not, I just safe and sound. To my surprise it was my group and curious kiwi! The stress held inside of me just slowly drifted away as if me getting lost, never happened.

For this Winter Learning Journey activity I had to write a story carry on what happened next. I had to make it 8-10 sentences longs and use a lot of detail based off how I might be feeling,seeing, and doings once I realise im alone in the forest.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,
    I like your story it sounds amazing. I am really proud of the story that you produce. Well Done!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Victoria!

    This is a really creative story! All the language you used made your story feel real and like I was in a scary movie or experiencing it myself! Nice job!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria. I really like your story. I like how you have used speech marks and commas to make it sound a lot better. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Victoria
    Your short story is very interesting. I like how you made Curious kiwi as a character in it. Well done.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Victoria
    Nice story! I like how you said that you sprinted towards the light with a smile on your face.
    Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.