Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey | Activity 1 (Day 3)

For activity 1 of day 3 on the Summer learning journey, we seen that in the 1800's most families were big and the average amount was seven to nine children. Then we had to create a blog post saying how we would feel and would we enjoy being a member of a family. We had to explain why or why not. In my opinion I wouldn't want to live in a big family because then you would have to spend more money to make sure everyone gets food and everyone is provided with the same amount of things everyone else is provided with.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

    You're right! It would be very expensive to have a large family. But I think there would also be lots of good things about living in a big family. One of those good things would be always having someone to talk to.

    I already have 6 people in my family so I don't think that having 3 more people would be that much different! But our house is very loud and I don't think I would like it to be any louder.

    I look forward to reading more of your blogs.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victoria
    Great job on completing this summer learning journey activity. I totally agree with you. Not only will the parents have to spend a fortune on food, they have to also take everyone to school (possibly 2-3 different trips). Keep up the excellent work Victoria.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.