Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey | Activity 2 (Day 2)


For activity 2 of day 2 of the Summer learning journey, we had to draw a picture of us doing our dream job and post it on our blog. My dream job is to be an actor and I tried showing that. I made my drawing on a google draw. I would like to be an actor because I can express myself through actions or words and I can remember my scripts. Also because my sister and I just randomly start to act sometimes and I sometimes I can be more serious in what I am doing and make it seem more real and actual happening. It took me quite a lot of time to draw the picture but it is fine.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Victoria

    I am Jolie and I go to Glen Innes School. I am also doing the Summer Learning Journey which is great. When I grow up I wanna be a hairdresser. It is great that you want to be a actor because you r name will be everywhere. Have a great holiday, cant wait to takl to you later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,
    I'm Leo ( or Pote as PBS knows me) and I work with the SLJ team for this journey. Hope you have a wonderful learning journey.

    What an amazing blogpost( But also drawing, Really liked it). Your blurb provides some great information and points about what you want to do as job. Let's hope you can pursue your job and maybe we could see you the big screen.What a wonderful blogpost and have a great journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria,
    Awesome that you like arts and want to be an actress. I also like arts very much, specially paint and photography! Hopefully you will have plenty of opportunities to practise your passion in school through drama. Also, I agree with you that art is a great way to express ourselves. Really good job here!

    Kia Kaha,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Victoria
    Great job on completing this summer learning journey activity. It's cool on how you want to become a actor. Hopefully you will be able to achieve that. I like your drawing. It looks cool. Keep up the awesome work Victoria.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.