Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey | Activity 3 (Day 3) | Bonus Activity

Sister: 
Going to the pools.
Riding bike.

Mom:
Watch movies.
Chill and cool down.

Brother:
Going out with friends or to shop.
Staying home and playing game.

For activity 3 of day 3 from the Summer learning journey which is also a bonus activity, we had to ask 3 member from our family what their two favourite things to do in the summer were. I wrote their names and their two things besides each other, above.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team! It's great to see that you've been working on these activities so well! Great work!

    It sounds like your family will have a fun summer! Your brothers idea of a good summer sounds a lot like my brother. My families favourite things to do in summer are to go to the beach, read lots of books, and have picnics. It's always nice and relaxing!

    Can you tell me 2 fun facts about each of your family members? Some fun facts about my family is that my sister sews quilts and my brother collects shells from all over the world.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victoria
    Well done on finishing this summer learning journey activity. You did an amazing job. I like how you made the three lists in bold so that it was easier to see. Keep up the excellent work Victoria.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.