Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey | Activity 1 (Day 2) | W2

For activity 1 of day 3 of week 2 from the Summer learning journey, I had to watch the trailer for 'Gold rush' then make a blog post and put your thoughts on the movie. There is no talking at all so you had to just watch was happening. We also had to explain if you would enjoy watching a silent movie and why or why not. Click the link below to watch the movie trailer.

Movie trailer - Gold Rush


I enjoyed watching the movie trailer because there were some funny parts that made me giggle or smile a bit and although there was no talking it had music that was connected with what was happening in the trailer. In my opinion I would like to watch a silent movie because I can see what is happening and use it to make my understanding of what is going on.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey!

    Good work with this activity. I really like what you have said about the music being connected with the movements that are taking place in the film. The music helps you understand what is going on in the film which makes it very valuable.

    It's great that you would like to watch a silent movie! What other sorts of movies do you enjoy?
    I would like to watch one to see what it's like, but I wouldn't want to watch them all the time. I like do to other things while I watch movies so I often end up just listening!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victoria
    Well done for finishing this summer learning journey activity. I would probably not want to watch a silent film as I would most likely get bored as I wouldn't understand most of the film. Keep up the excellent work Victoria.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.