Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey | Activity 3 | BONUS ACTIVITY

I would like to be in a Waka Ama race one day because it includes you to work together and co-operate as a team and you really have to have the strength. It can also give me a real work out and I enjoy competitions because then I get competitive and that pushes me to work even harder.


For activity 3 of the Summer learning journey which is also a Bonus Activity, we watch a short video of a Waka Ama race. Then on our blog post put whether you would like to be in a Waka Ama race one day, or not then explain why or why not. I share all my answers and information to those questions above in a short description.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,
    I would like to be in a Waka Ama race too! My reasons are very similar to yours, I think it's important to learn new skills and work collaboratively. Regarding on being competitive, I agree with you that when we have a goal that really help us to focus and work hard. However it is important to not only aim for the win but rather enjoy the process.
    Great job here!

    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victoria
    Great job on finishing this summer learning journey activity. I would also want to be in a Waka Ama race. When I watched a video of a race, it looked like heaps of fun. Keep up the amazing work Victoria.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.