Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

Activity 1: Playing Favourites


For this first Summer Learning Journey activity for week 2, we created a list of 5 of our favorite things to do with some photos. It was hard choosing my top 5, because I like having a bigger variety. Here are a few things I like to do..I like reading fictional books to enter my imagination, and writing stories/summaries, or etc because it's my favorite subject I love being with friends and family whenever possible because I love their company and we can spend more time together. I enjoy all games, digital or physical. I'm really good at online drawing, especially when it comes to tracing.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about choosing your favourite things - which is your number one favourite? Mine would be reading...or going to the theatre. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria!
    I love your blog post about your top 5 favourite things to do. I love Hanging out with Friends, Being with family, playing with the neighbours cats, Climbing the tree and helping my cousin.
    Keep up the great work!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about the five things you enjoy doing. My favorite one you did was the doing the drawings because l have seen you do in person and wow it is stunning. Great Job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria,
    I liked how you said that some of your favourite things to do are hang out with friends, play games and draw. I found it interesting that you also like reading, what kind of books do you read?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Victoria,

    Ohh so you like drawing!! Do you have something that you love to draw?

    You have created another wonderfully set-up post!

    Kind regards,
    Riiana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.