Pages

Monday 9 December 2019

Activity 1: New Zealand Royalty

                                

This was the first activity of the Summer Learning Journey for the teaser week. We created a profile page about Lorde, a popular female artists from New Zealand. I've included a biography, description, and fact page about her. The most interesting thing that I found out during this activity, was how she started professionally singing at such a young age. For this Summer Learning Journey, the prize for first place is a Nintendo switch. The programmer is officially starting on the 16th of December, and going on for six weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Victoria!
    I have read your blog post and I think it is incredible that she started singing at a young age. I think that you don't need to fix anything because what you have written is perfectly fine.
    Keep up the great work!
    Blog you later!
    ~Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.