Pages

Friday 3 January 2020

Activity 2: Caine’s Arcade


For this activity we were asked to talk about favorite game, whether it's online, with cards, a board game, or an outside! It could be anything, but we had to include what the game is/what is it called, and how do you play. I chose to talk about one of my favorite card games, Uno. This is a really fun game and easy to learn. Me and my sisters used to play it a lot, and sometimes we bring it out when we are bored. Uno is available online as well, though we play with a real deck. I also enjoy just playing with regular cards because you can play a list of games with whoever and however many people.

5 comments:

  1. Uno is a family favourite of our too - an awesome way to spend a Friday evening! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victoria!,
    Uno is an awesome game to have fun with your family. You have a clear and great set of instructions of this card game. Uno is a really fun card game to play. My favourite board game is Ludo. Do you have a favourite board game too?

    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Victoria,
    My name is Melita and I am from Christ The King School. I loved to hear that your favourite game is uno because my favourite game is uno as well. I just love playing uno. It's such a fun game. I love the instruction you make up.

    Keep up the great work!!
    Melita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria,
    I liked how you explained how Uno works with a short little explanation. I like playing Uno too, it's a fun game to play with friends. Who do you play with?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We stumbled over here by a different page and thought I should check
    thuings out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
    Look forward to finding out about your web page again.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.