Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Activity 3: Need for Speed


For this activity we were asked to create a drawing design of our very own fast vehicle. I've chosen inspiration from a motorbike, and I added my own creative features. We also had to include information like what it's made of, any special features, how fast it goes, and what I would use it for. This activity was a bit hard to think of a new design for a fast vehicle, but it was fun creating the drawing and I really like how it turned out anyway!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great motorbike Victoria - I especially like the glow in the dark feature! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria,
    I liked how you designed a really nice motorbike, it looks like you put a lot of effort into it. I also liked how you added a light sensor to illuminate the bike. What kind of fuel does it take?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.